Friday, June 13, 2008

About Me

Hi all sweethearts, i`m crystal, a 19 year old sexy girl from singapore.I`m a struggling student due to money problems. My family is very poor and i cant even have a proper meal a day. I work part time but the money is not enough. Then one day I had a crazy thought about selling my used panties and have a support hotline for horny boys and those who need a listening ear, so I hope you guys will show your support and buy them!


You can buy the panties according to the hours i worn or what i did with it.

Every panties displayed and sold are mine and worn solely by me only.

Do browse through and support my sales and i`ll be cum-ing for more.

8 Comments:

Blogger baby said...

besides this do u do services like blowjobs or sex?

June 29, 2008 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger luna456 said...

Dearest sweetie,
I do not provide sexual services.

Your Loving,
Crystal

July 1, 2008 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger god's child said...

hey, can you send one of your picture of your pussy to see if its nice. if nice then i might consider to buy the photoset. please. send it to this email. shawnlohcc@hotmail.com
this is my random account.

April 15, 2009 at 3:18 AM  
Blogger Bluntmaster said...

please send to me a picture of your pussy, if it's okay, i will buy from you. email me at jellyfoo_tong@hotmail.com thanks!

November 21, 2011 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger love sick said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 24, 2011 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger sexyboi said...

U still there? How much for your cheapest pair of used panties? :)

April 16, 2012 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wanna buy at least 10 if u were still here!
No joke!

May 23, 2012 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger MissEasilyWet said...

Hi guys, don't fret, you still patronise my panties & services at www.misseasilywet.blogspot.com

April 18, 2013 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home