Saturday, June 14, 2008

Payment and Shipping

You can buy the panties and payment is according to the hours i worn.


6 Hours-$3
12 Hours-$5
24 Hours-$8
Masturbate and cum in the panties-$15
Pee stain in panties-$8
Closed for nowOne photo of me wearing the panties,posing-$10
Horny Boys hotline or a listening ear - $50/30mins(Phone may be cut short if forced to reveal too personal details)
Horny Boys Msn/Cyber sex- $30/30mins
Closed for nowHorny Boys Cyber Sex with webcam- $80/30mins
One video of me cuming a few times and self pleasuring- $150
One video of me cuming a few times and self pleasuring with sex toy, or wearing a costume that you would dream of me wearing - $200


I also sell photosets at S$300 for a set of 25 photos, The photoset will be given to only you and no one else will possess it!
For more information check here:
http://school-girls-panties.blogspot.com/2008/06/photo-for-yourself.html



Every panties displayed and sold are mine and worn solely by me only.
The model which is me, crystal is over 18years old of age.

Do browse through and support my sales and i`ll be cum-ing for more.

Payment
Payment can be made using credit card via paypal. I do accept bank transfer for local payments. I also accept concealed cash but only at the buyer's risk.

Packaging
Your order will be placed in a ziplock bag before it is placed into the envelope to ensure that it will remain fresh.And placed in a plain brown envelope to make it not look obvious.

Quality
Rest assured that I always try to make sure my customers are happy with what they receive and for my part I will always try to make sure that what ever orders I send out are of a certain quality.


*International customers please take note that in certain countries customs sometimes open up packages and confiscate the
materials they find inside. This includes certain erotic materials. Although these occasions rarely happen, I will not be
held responsible and shall not be obligated to replace or refund any orders lost.

1 Comments:

Blogger anonymous0teens said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 4, 2008 at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home